Saturday, February 9, 2013

Facebook Story



I have some interesting dreams. I guess we all do but I like to talk about mine. One of the best ones I had last year was about Facebook billionaire Mark Zuckerberg. I personally admire this guy. I use his website everyday, I'm entertained by stories about him & even get a kick out of seeing his goofy smiling face plastered everywhere. How can you not think he's pretty awesome, (unless you're those guys that say he ripped them off).

One night this Winter, Mr. Zuckerberg appeared to me in a dream. It's was only for a moment, but here's how it went: In the dream my personal Facebook page (which I love) had been deleted. I was trying to log in & was growing more & more upset as I not allowed. I looked over from my seat at my desk & saw him (Zuckerberg) standing there with a wide evil smile...he leans in & whispers in my ear, "It's gone, just like your husband."

The message has stuck with me & the dream has not been forgotten. I know it wasn't real...but it felt real until I woke up. Try to remember your dreams & who is talking to you in them. You might get some good advice or a reality briefing you badly need. It just so happens that mine came last year from my inner self dressed up as...you know who.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you Eva Elisabeth Brown that Stalker Core Storm who is really Rebecca Reiferson is getting her just desserts for harassing Shay Carl!!

    ReplyDelete